Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Psalm 62:5-7


"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God." ~ Psalm 62:5-7

As I was reading these verses this morning, I was struck by the incredible beauty and goodness of God. He alone is the one we wait for and look to because our hope and faith come from Him. We can depend on Him because He is our Rock, Savior, and Fortress. We will not be shaken from this solid Foundation. Our salvation rests in our God and our glory is in Him. He is our Rock and our Refuge: a Shelter in the joys and sorrows of life. Let's trust Him. He is so worthy. Blessings, Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone be the Glory