Friday, October 31, 2014

Giving Thanks (and announcing the November Contest!)


Fall is here. I stepped outside on Tuesday afternoon for a few moments. With leaves scattered around my bare feet, sun streaming through the trees, and a crisp breeze stirring up the leaves, I felt more alive than I have felt for awhile. In busy seasons of life, we can easily forget to take pleasure in the little things God gives us. To cultivate a grateful heart, we need to take the time to look away from the things that are pressing in on us in order to see Jesus and thank Him for every gift He gives to us.


For the month of November, I challenge you to write down one thing each day that you are thankful for. At the end of each week (Saturday - but if you forget, send them by Sunday at the latest), email me your list along with a Fall picture or a picture of something for which you are grateful (please tell me if you would not like me to use the photos or lists on the blog or emails). Whoever is faithful to send me their "thankful list" each week along with the best photographs will win a homemade scarf! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Also, be sure to be checking the blog! Each week I will post my list of seven things I'm grateful for along with fall pictures and verses about gratefulness!

Love you all in Christ!
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!