Monday, October 13, 2014

Look Up!


As I was walking into work last week, I looked up. It was amazing. The autumn sky was such a bright blue with a few wispy clouds thrown across it. I realized that it had been such a long time since I had looked up into the sky. I am usually so focused on getting to work or thinking about something else and I don't take the time to enjoy God's beautiful creation. Spending that moment gazing into the sky brought me peace and joy because it reminded me how wonderful God is. He is bigger than my problems and sweeter than anything here on earth.

Hebrews 12:1b-2a says, "Lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith."

We need to get our eyes off of our sin, worry, stress, and busyness, and onto Christ. So, my friends, look up!

Love in Christ,
Christina