Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm Thankful For….

Hi, Friends! The first week of our "thanksgiving" has concluded! I have enjoyed reading a few of your lists already and seeing your photos! Looking forward to having more come in tonight and tomorrow! Let's keep praising God each day and being aware of and grateful for all the things He blesses us with, little and big.


This week, I've been thankful for so much, including:

1. The love of God.
2. Rest for my body and heart.
3. Scripture.
4. People - family, friends, and acquaintances.
5. God's goodness and grace.
6. Kettle Corn - sweet and salty: perfect!
7. Rainy Days - cool, dark, and cozy.


"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!"
~ 1 Chronicles 16:24

I'm grateful for all of you! 

In God's grace,
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!