Thursday, December 4, 2014

Anna is Thankful For...


Week One
1: A loving Daddy who cares for my heart.
2: For a healthy family
3: Homemade Chexmix
4: Imagination.
5: Good Books
6: My little brother and his big eyes!
7:Warm tea



Week Two
1. Flowers
2. C.S. Lewis
3. Colored Pencils
4. Smiles
5. My grandparents
6. Laughter
7. Snow


Week Three
1. A warm house
2. Mom's Peppermint Fudge
3. God and his steadfast love
4. God and his mercy
5. Creativity
6. Christmas
7. A church family as awesome as mine!


Week Four
1. Friends who make me laugh.
2. For the fact that we can worship Jesus freely
3. Matters of Her Heart for doing this thankfulness challenge!
4. Mashed Potatoes
5. Guns
6. My own personal Bible
7. Warm clothing
8. Awesome Grandparents who encourage me to do my best in everything

Thanks for sharing, Anna, and blessings to you! Christina


Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!