Saturday, February 28, 2015

Purity Resources

February has drawn to a close! (And how quickly this month has flown by!) I hope you have enjoyed and been encouraged by the thoughts on purity from the Word and my life. May you continue to pursue God's grace to grow in purity and walk more closely with Him. This is an amazing pursuit! For your future study, I thought I would share a couple of my favorite purity resources. Each one has blessed me in many ways on this journey and I hope that you, too, will be encouraged. 


The Holy Bible


Loving the Lord Ministries
 lovingthelord.org


Before You Meet Prince Charming by Sarah Mally


It's Not That Complicated by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin
notcomplicatedbook.com

So glad to be on the journey of purity with you,
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!

All opinions and materials from these ministries do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of Matters of Her Heart.