Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sunshine In the Raindrops

"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, 
to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 
~ 2 Corinthians 4:6

I was in the kitchen washing dishes the other day when I looked out the window and it struck me that the rain drops looked different. It was easy to see the individual drops and they were sparkling. Then I realized that the sun was shining through the rain. What a wonderful miracle to perceive!

In my life, there is sunshine in the raindrops. My hope and my light are found in Christ, so His radiance, like the sun, is always shining on my life. Times of the rain of difficulty and pain will come and they help me grow, just like the rain helps things grow. But in the midst of the rain, the sun still shines. God is good and He always near, shining on me! He is always my glorious, radiant, wonderful Sunshine.

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You know, Lord, how much I love you.
Oh, please don't take my Sunshine away.
(He never will!) 

I hope you see the sunshine of our the Lord in your raindrops…And don't forget to look for rainbows…

Blessings,
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!