Thursday, September 3, 2015

I'm Smiling Today


I'm smiling today because God is here.

I'm smiling today because the sun shining behind the clouds made them look like they were rimmed in gold.

I'm smiling today because most of my school will be done before the weekend.

I'm smiling today because I celebrated my dad's birthday with him, my mom, and my sibs.

I'm smiling today because God hears my prayers and brings peace to my busy heart.

I'm smiling today because I cleaned up my room.

I'm smiling today because I had ice cream for dessert.

I'm smiling today because my little sister and I went for a "barefoot walk".

I'm smiling today because I'm writing.

I'm smiling today because God is good.

Are you smiling today? There is always something to smile about. Just look for it!

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. 
~ Numbers 6:24-26

Smiling,
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!