Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! I pray that your day is blessed as you enjoy the many gifts of God in your life. Whatever today holds for you, I hope that you will be able to take a moment to thank Him for His gifts and praise Him for His goodness in your life.

There is so much I have to be thankful for today, but I am especially thankful for the wonderful presence of God in my life. I am also thankful for you, my readers, who are serving the Lord and loving Him along with me!

Let's enjoy today, a day full of food, people, love and more! And let's give thanks to the Lord with all our hearts. He is so good to us!

"I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, 
and I will glorify your name forever." ~ Psalm 86:12

Blessings, 
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory!