Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Update!


Summer is right around the corner! It's hard to believe! Time is flying by! 

This Summer I have the amazing opportunity to be a camp counselor at a Christian camp here in Michigan! I am so excited about the ministry opportunities the Lord has in store! In the upcoming Summer newsletter (coming soon!), I'll share more about how God has provided for this new ministry endeavor. When I get back, I can't wait to share all of my adventures with you! 

My verses for this Summer are Isaiah 26:3-4 and Isaiah 41:10. 

"You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you. 
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."
~ Isaiah 26:3-4

"Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~ Isaiah 41:10

In the meantime, I have scheduled some Summer posts for the blog and will be sending out the Summer newsletter soon. 

If you are ever interested in sharing about how the Lord has been working in your life for a Heart-to-Heart or a blog post, please let me know! I always enjoy featuring your thoughts and giving you the opportunity to encourage each other with what the Lord is teaching you! 

I hope you have an amazing Summer, full of fun, growth, ministry, and sunshine! 

Blessings to you all,
Christina

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory! 

Photo Credit: Leanna B.